|Precise cuts with minimum effort
Professional quality nibbler for easily and effortlessly cutting metallic studs, tracks or metal sheets up to 1.2mm thick
|- Comfortable handle
- Integrated chip clipper
- Ultra-resistant replaceable blade
- Lenght : 265 mm
- Made in France
- Manufactured by: EDMA
2 year warranty
Easily cut metallic studs
Choosing the right tool: Nibbler or Snip ?
Professionals use both, it is a just a question of habit.
Here are a few comparison elements to guide you in making the right choice :
- Cutting will be slightly faster with a snip than with a nibbler. However, more strength is needed to handle a snip and the cut will slightly deform the studs a little (especially small edges). Nothing too serious, these can be straightened with pliers once the cut has been made.
- It is easier to make straight cuts when using the nibbler due to better visibility. However, a nibbler is a little more expensive than an aviation snip.
| + Fast cutting
– Studs deformed during cutting
– Demand more strength to operate
| + Ease of use
– Slower cutting
– Moderately higher price